The Dawn of the Undivine Feline

The Dawn of the Undivine Feline

Dawn(noun) : the beginning of a new era


I am  a witch with pride I say
Hail Lucifer Morningstar's child
Pray you never see me any day!




I Sabrina Morningstar / Spellman have it all or atleast that's what you think after Netflix's latest episode. But I can't keep you waiting till the end of 2020 to find out what happens next! 

So what day is it today? It's 'Valentine's Day' as the mortals like to call it. Young warlocks everyhwhere are taking the witches out for some toes of a toad,  fillet of a fenny snake and eyes of an Eastern newt. It almost seems like I've been cursed by Batibat to live this hellish nightmare as I watch Nick and Harvey drive off into the sunset to Riverdale while I bake profiteroles here with my Aunt Hilda. Don't get me wrong profiteroles are great but I am hungry for more...Love? No..! POWER.

I want no ring from Tiffany's but 'THE ONE RING'  created by Sauron in the valley of Mount Doom.

One ring to rule them all
One ring to find them
One ring to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them!




"The woods are lovely ,dark and deep ; But I have promises to keep ; And miles to go before I sleep". Something makes me believe that Robert Frost travelled to Rivendell for I traversed across oceans, moors and more to arrive at Rivendell and to cut to the chase I now possess the ring thanks to my dear Frodo who though it seemed remained uncorrupted by the powers of the ring was surprisingly corrupted by the cauldron of wealth and sauciness- The Kardashians! And there he lies now in the luxurious neighbourhood of the Hidden Hills.

As today is Valentine's Day it is time to announce the name of one lucky winner who gave the correct answer to last week's question -' Who is Sabrina's best friend? ' The winner gets a special edition of my spell book ' 666 ways to make him or her fall in love with you'. 
Is it Jenny? Well , she moved to Narnia with Lucy's help and would you blame her.. for Greendale is anything but normal. Is it Rosalind? Nope. A woman's best friend is her pet. ( They never keep us waiting) The correct answer is Salem and the winner is Joshua Storm. (DM me your shipping address ). 

The profiteroles we're baking are especially for Salem for today marks the end of the 100 year old curse that he was under. Cursed for what you wonder? He called a witch ugly.......no this ain't ' The Frog Prince'. Salem coveted for the same thing as me.. POWER and there he lies now with the ring in his hand as my acting regent. It's for the best for I get to spend some part of my life as a normal teenager in the halls of Baxter High as Sabrina Spellman and not just a Morningstar.

So get ready to be purrtrified 
For there is a grey wolf that Salem eyes!





As Ambrose says to me time and again-

The ramifications of this will be horrifying at best!





GALLERY




Incase you're hungry for some profiteroles
READY TO TAKE FLIGHT AND FIND THE ONE RING



One with the special edition of my spell book ' 666 ways to make him or her fall in love with you'.
(100% guaranteed if cast on a full moon night)










WHEN YOU SPOT THEM YOUNG WARLOCKS ON YOUR JOURNEY TO RIVENDELL





POWER IN THY HANDS
HOW I'LL ALWAYS SEE SALEM 








Comments